Recipe by bluekrystal_2000
This is an easy way to enjoy fruits without all of the calories and fuss.
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (keeps leftovers from freezing too hard)
- 1⁄2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons non-fat powdered milk
- 4 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 sprigs mint, 1 sprig per serving, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients into a blender except the mint.
- Carefully blend together until the consistency of slightly thawed ice cream.
- Ladle into serving dishes, add garnish and enjoy.
- My daughter sprinkles additional Splenda on the top because she has a severe sweet tooth.