1/4 Photos of Guilt Free Fruit Gratin
Chef Kate's Note:
When you absolutely must have dessert, but you're counting calories and fat grams, here's a way to meet your goal and have a sweet too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Place raisins, lemon juice, bourbon, and a tablespoon of water in a small saucepan and bring to sa simmer, uncovered.
- 3Allow to simmer till raisins are soft and plump.
- 4Arrange sliced fruit in a gratin dish or other samll ovenproof baking dish.
- 5Scatter rasins over fruit and pour remaining liquid over the fruit as well.
- 6Mix the bread crumbs, the spices and the lemon rind together and scatter over the fruit.
- 7If you absolutely must, you may add some artificial sweetner like equal or splenda to the breadcrumb mixture.
- 8Bake till fruit is bubbly (about 12 - 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guilt Free Fruit Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.2
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 202.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 34.7 g
- Protein 5.0 g