1/2 Photos of Guilt-Free Frozen Lime Dessert
I wanted a way to stretch out sugar free ice cream, to make it lighter and still so good (and to lower the cost per serving)... here's what I came up with. I seperate it into 1/2 cup containers when done for instant portion control. I've also made this with lemon juice and some minced mint leaves. It's also good with a gingersnap cookie crumbled on top for a special treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups sugar-free ice cream
- 3 cups fat-free whipped topping
- 3 limes
- 1Let ice cream and whipped topping soften on the counter or soften in the microwave.
- 2When softened mix together in large bowl with the juice of the limes.
- 3Freeze in individual containers or one large container until hardened.
- 4Let soften a few minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guilt-Free Frozen Lime Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 37.3
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 17.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free ice cream
fat-free whipped topping