Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
Enjoy french toast without worrying about your waistline!
- 6 slices Weight Watchers white bread
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 3⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- In a small pot, heat strawberries, splenda and 1/4 cup boiling water. Mash strawberries with spoon as they cook. Add more sugar to taste and more water for desired texture. Remove from heat when mixture becomes thick and syrupy.
- Spray a large pan with low fat cooking spray and put over high heat.
- Mix milk, egg substitute, sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Dip bread in mixture, drain, and put in hot pan. Cook unti both sides are brown.
- Spoon strawberry filling between two slices of french toast and serve warm.