Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
Enjoy french toast without worrying about your waistline!
Make and share this Guilt Free French Toast With Strawberry Filling recipe from Food.com.
- In a small pot, heat strawberries, splenda and 1/4 cup boiling water. Mash strawberries with spoon as they cook. Add more sugar to taste and more water for desired texture. Remove from heat when mixture becomes thick and syrupy.
- Spray a large pan with low fat cooking spray and put over high heat.
- Mix milk, egg substitute, sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Dip bread in mixture, drain, and put in hot pan. Cook unti both sides are brown.
- Spoon strawberry filling between two slices of french toast and serve warm.