Recipe by FLKeysJen
Dirt 'n Worms (or Worms 'n Dirt, as some call it) is a fun little dessert but mixing gloppy chocolate pudding and entire packages of Oreos with unnecessary amounts of gummy candy can rack up frightening nutritionals. The nutritional information is incorrect here, but this version from the Hungry Girl web site has only 163 calories, one gram of fat and three weight watchers points, and six grams of protein. You can also whip up a single-serving version of this recipe using a Jell-O Sugar Free Pudding Snack, a few gummy pieces, and a small handful of crushed Oreo Thin Crisps.
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) packages fat-free chocolate instant pudding mix (two four serving size packages of fat-free, sugar-free instant pudding mix)
- 4 cups nonfat milk
- 12 gummy worms, chopped into thirds
- 3 (7/8 ounce) packages reduced-fat oreo cookies, crushed (three 100 Calorie Packs of Oreo Thin Crisps)
Directions See How It's Made
- To make the pudding, add both packages of pudding mix to the milk, and beat with a whisk for 2 – 4 minutes (until pudding is thoroughly mixed and thickened).
- Pour pudding into a wide serving bowl and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes to set.
- Once ready to serve, sprinkle worms over the pudding and evenly distribute crushed Oreo Thin Crisps on top.