1/1 Photo of Guilt-Free Dirt & Worms Surprise
Dirt 'n Worms (or Worms 'n Dirt, as some call it) is a fun little dessert but mixing gloppy chocolate pudding and entire packages of Oreos with unnecessary amounts of gummy candy can rack up frightening nutritionals. The nutritional information is incorrect here, but this version from the Hungry Girl web site has only 163 calories, one gram of fat and three weight watchers points, and six grams of protein. You can also whip up a single-serving version of this recipe using a Jell-O Sugar Free Pudding Snack, a few gummy pieces, and a small handful of crushed Oreo Thin Crisps.
My Private Note
2/3 cup ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) packages fat-free chocolate instant pudding mix (two four serving size packages of fat-free, sugar-free instant pudding mix)
- 4 cups nonfat milk
- 12 gummy worms, chopped into thirds
- 3 (7/8 ounce) packages reduced-fat oreo cookies, crushed (three 100 Calorie Packs of Oreo Thin Crisps)
- 1To make the pudding, add both packages of pudding mix to the milk, and beat with a whisk for 2 – 4 minutes (until pudding is thoroughly mixed and thickened).
- 2Pour pudding into a wide serving bowl and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes to set.
- 3Once ready to serve, sprinkle worms over the pudding and evenly distribute crushed Oreo Thin Crisps on top.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guilt-Free Dirt & Worms Surprise
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 56.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free chocolate instant pudding mix
reduced-fat oreo cookies