1/2 Photos of Guilt-Free Crustless Ricotta Cheesecake
3 hrs 15 mins
I really love cheesecake. But I can't stand the calories in most of them, so here's a lighter version. It's very easy to make, no-bake and the best part.. It's diet proof. I hope you like it, please tell me what you think! NOTES: - You can make it on a pre-baked crust. - It's nice to serve it with some berries or berry jam, that's up to you. - You can use whole products and/or sugar if you really don't mind, but the idea was to make it lighter and healthier :) Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 200 g fat-free ricotta cheese
- 73.94 ml fat free cream
- 14.79 ml white cheese (or fat-free cream cheese)
- 14.79 ml honey (you can skip it to save calories, but it does make a difference)
- 14.79 ml liquid low-calorie sweetener (or to taste)
- 100 ml water
- 7 g package unflavored gelatin
- 4.92 ml vanilla essence
- 1Dissolve gelatin in water and heat until it's completely dissolved.
- 2In a bowl, combine all the other ingredients: ricotta, cream, white cheese, honey, artificial sweetener.
- 3Mix them: if you do like the texture of ricotta, just mix it well with a spoon or spatula. If you don't, use an electric mixer to soften the ricotta and remove all possible lumps.
- 4Add the dissolved jello to the mixture and stir well.
- 5Pour mixture in a glass container and refrigerate until set. (it takes around 3 hours, counted as cooking time).
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guilt-Free Crustless Ricotta Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 31.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free ricotta cheese
fat free cream
liquid low-calorie sweetener