Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I had been using this recipe for gluten free chocolate fix with no sugar, no fat. I came up with this recipe way back and its does the trick..perfect for the cravings!! Its quick, microwaveable and it's single serving!!
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 6 tablespoons sugar substitute (I use Altern)
- 1 egg white
- 4 tablespoons skim milk (or almond milk)
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt (add more if you like)
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 2 mini bars of sugar-free hershey's chocolate (or 1 tbsp of sugar free chocolate chips, if using bars, break into pieces)
- 1⁄4 cup da'vinci sugar-free chocolate flavor syrup
- Mix ingredients in mug.
- Top (swirl-like motion) with syrup-Be generous!.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes. Cool. Enjoy a fudgy pudding like dessert! Yummy!