1/1 Photo of Guilt Free Chocolate Meringue Kisses
ANY low cal recipe with chocolate is a keeper - I got this one at a cooking demonstration class!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cocoa& chocolate in food processor& pulse until ground into a fine powder.
- 2Add icing sugar& corn starch; pulse again& set aside.
- 3Beat egg whites in a large bowl until frothy; gradually incorporate granulated sugar.
- 4Dissolve coffee in vanilla& add to egg white mixture; beat until mixture is stiff& glossy.
- 5Fold in chocolate/cocoa until evenly incorporated but not over mixed.
- 6Spoon into piping bag fitted with ½ inch star tip& pipe kisses about 1 inch in diameter onto 2 parchment lined baking sheets, about 1 ½ inches apart.
- 7Bake in preheated 325F oven for 14 to 18 minutes or until cookies are almost firm to the touch.
- 8Use the top& bottom thirds of the oven switching the sheets halfway through the cooking time.
- 9Let cool on racks for a couple of minutes; slide off the parchment onto a flat surface& allow to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guilt Free Chocolate Meringue Kisses
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.5
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 50.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 47.1 g
- Protein 5.1 g