Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Moist and delicious.
- 18 1⁄2 ounces chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1 (3 ounce) box sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a Bundt pan with a nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Pour into the bundt pan and bake for 30-45 minutes, depending on your oven. Or insert a toothpick into the cake and if it comes out clean, the cake is done.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.