Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just bought some Better 'N Peanut Butter the other day and now I'm looking for recipes to use it. I found a bunch of recipes on the website www.betternpeanutbutter.com and wanted to post them here for future use.
- 3⁄4 cup almond milk, original
- 3 tablespoons Better 'n Peanut Butter spread
- 3 tablespoons caramel syrup, for beverages (located in the coffee aisle)
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons ground flax seeds (optional)
- 2 2⁄3 cups ice cubes (up to 3 cups)
- 3 tablespoons miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips (or use 1 square 70% dark chocolate, broken)
- In a blender container, combine almond milk, peanut butter, caramel flavoring syrup, chocolate syrup and flax. Blend until smooth. With motor running, add ice cubes one at a time through feed tube until thick and smooth. Add marshmallows and chocolate and process until finely chopped.
I would sat it was good, but I was too disappointed by the EXTREMELY low potassium level. It WAY to sweet, you could at least add some fruit!