Recipe by Sierra Silver
Don't be phobic of this lower-fat breakfast casserole - it's delicious, reduced fat, and very satisfying!
Top Review by deepfreeze
This wasn't our favorite, I won't likely make this again. I halved the recipe for just the two of us & had plenty. All in all it lacked flavor & could use some veggies to add to the nutritional value.
- 10 slices bread, cubed
- 1 lb turkey sausage, browned
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups kraft sharp 2% cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, brown sausage, crumbling well; drain excess grease and allow to cool.
- Combine milk, eggs, salt, and pepper in large bowl.
- Mix bread and sausage together; spread into a greased 13x9 - inch casserole dish.
- Pour egg mixture over; cover and allow to set in the fridge for 3-12 hours.
- Bake, covered, at 350 F for 40-45 minutes or until center is mostly set.
- Uncover, add cheese, and bake additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.