Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love wraps and sandwiches--this you should all know! Remember choose healthier options such as whole grain bread, and avoid trans fats found in some wraps!
- 1 large whole wheat tortilla
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 1⁄2 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise or 1⁄2 tablespoon mustard or 1⁄2 tablespoon salad dressing
- 3 -6 slices cooked bacon or 3 -6 slices turkey bacon
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup spinach or 1⁄4 cup lettuce
- 1⁄2 avocado, Sliced
- Hit the tortilla with one streak of your fav sandwich condiment.
- Top with lettuce, then tomatoes, bacon and finally Avocados.
- Wrap, slice in 1/2 and bag it up!
- Optional: Great with Oven Baked Chicken or Chicken Tenders.
- Great Heated Up! OR Made HOT!
Had never thought of a blt wrap till now...great idea! Thanks so much!