Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Something good and good for you!
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 6 cups hot cooked linguine
- 6 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- In saucepan gradually mix broth into flour, powder and pepper until smooth.
- Over med.
- heat, cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in yogurt.
- Toss w/pasta and 4 tbsp cheese.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley (optional) and remaining cheese.
This turned out to be pretty good... I love the guilt free part! :)
Fantastic recipe, easy to make, and low fat too! Loved it.