Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love pumpkin pudding so I experimented with different flavors. This one has the lowest calories and tastes great. Makes 5 1/2 cup servings.
- 1 (1 ounce) box fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Whisk milk and pudding mix together and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Whisk in water, let sit for 1 minute.
- Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice
- Refrigerate for a couple hours or you can just eat it right after.