I love pumpkin pudding so I experimented with different flavors. This one has the lowest calories and tastes great. Makes 5 1/2 cup servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 ounce) box fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1Whisk milk and pudding mix together and let sit for 5 minutes.
- 2Whisk in water, let sit for 1 minute.
- 3Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice
- 4Refrigerate for a couple hours or you can just eat it right after.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guilt and Fat Free Low Calorie Pumpkin Cheesecake Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix