Recipe by Mille®
Nathaniel Gubbins, a great English gourmet, invented many spicy sauces, of which this is one of the most delicious.
- 2 ounces butter
- 3 tablespoons English mustard
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the sauce in the top of a double boiler over gently simmering water which should be low enough not to touch the base of the top pan.
- Melt the butter, stir in the mustard, the vinegar and lastly the cream.
- Season with salt and pepper and keep the sauce hot over the simmering water.
- Serve over chicken drumsticks or wings.