Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a nice fruity vinaigrette that will compliment any salad. Toss it with some baby greens and serve with your favorite tropical dish.
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons guava nectar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a bowl, combine the onion, guava nectar, vinegar, salt and pepper. Slowly add the olive oil in a stream while constantly whisking—this will emulsify the dressing. Serve immediately tossed with mixed baby greens.