Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very nice for a Hawaiian Brunch, or any special occasion. Tip: Mix Bellinis just before serving. For a non-alcoholic version, use sparkling water instead of sparkling wine. From Sunset.
- 1⁄4 cup chilled guava nectar (or passionfruit nectar)
- 1⁄4 cup chilled sparkling wine (such as Italian prosecco or spumante) or 1⁄4 cup champagne
- star fruit, thinly sliced to garnish rim of glass (optional)
- In a 6-ounce champagne flute or wine glass, combine guava nectar and sparkling wine or champagne.
- Garnish rim of glass with a thin slice of star fruit, if desired.
- Serve immediately.