Found this online while looking for new ways to use guava pulp. I have bags of it in the freezer just waiting to be used up, and soon they will be!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the egg whites and sugar in a large bowl until stiff peaks form.
- 2In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- 3Fold the whipped cream and guava into the egg whites, in alternating batches.
- 4Note: This mousse can be served immediately or frozen for later use.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guava Mousse (Mousse De Guayaba)
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 640.9
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 122.2 mg
- Sodium 116.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 77.6 g
- Protein 7.8 g