Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy as 1-2-3. Cook time does not include chill time.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups guava juice
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest, Grated
- 1 liter ginger ale, Chilled
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan and simmer 10 minutes; cool.
- Combine juices and orange zest in a pitcher and add sugar syrup; chill.
- Add ice and ginger ale, before serving.
This punch was heavenly. Made as written it would have been too sweet for me, so I left out the sugar altogether, and followed the recipe otherwise. It was PERFECT. Definitely 5 stars! ZWT7 - Shady Ladies
I scaled it down to have for 4 serving. I made it to my son. I added more lemon juice. When he tasted it he said : mmmmmmmmm He liked it so much. It's really yummy. So fruity and tropical. Thanks Mikekey :) Made for PRMR tag game
Wow, was this punch yummy. It was so good Mikekey, that I served it at lunch on Thanksgiving. It was perfect for the light meal we had. It was tart and tangy, full of tropical flavor and the ginger ale gave it a nice fizz. My dh & I enjoyed this flavorful drink so much that we made more so that we could enjoy it after our dinner. Thanks so much for sharing a recipe, that is going into my keeper box.