Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mmmmmmm. From the book Atomic Cocktails.
- 1⁄4 cup chilled guava juice
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces dark rum
- 1 tablespoon crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup ben and jerry pina colada sorbet
- 1 pineapple, wedge for garnish (optional)
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except the pineapple wedge until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a Collins glass, garnish with the pineapple wedge, if desired.
Way, way too strong! I think the recipe should call for at least 1 plus 1/4 cups guava juice since all you can taste is rum and not the guava. Also, the recipe as is makes an extremely small daquiri not suitable for a collins glass. I believe Ben & Jerry's have discontinued the pina colada flavor but I found BlueBell "Tropical Paradise" coconut ice cream with crushed pineapple in it.