Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A lovely fruit crumble!
Make and share this Guava Crumble recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Using your fingertips, rub the butter into the flour till well blended.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the guavas.
- Press half the mixture into a greased pie dish or small (about 10 cm in diameter) loose-bottomed quiche tins.
- Place guava halves cut side down in the dish or tins.
- Crumble the remaining flour mixture on top and bake for 20-25 minutes or till the crust is golden brown.
- Serve with cream or custard.