This is a simple sweet marinade great for grilling or broiling, that I got from my co-worker.
Make and share this Guava Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a 2 gallon zip loc bag and mix well.
- Add chicken and seal bag.
- Rub bag to evenly coat chicken pieces.
- Refrigerate overnight, turning bag once or twice.
- Keep refrigerated until prepared.
- Grill or broil chicken until done.
- Marinade is very sticky so line broiler pan with foil for easier cleanup.
- Recipe can be halved but you can still use the whole can of guava nectar.
Really good and easy! I couldn't find guava nectar so used a guava/passionfruit combo and it had a great sweet flavor. I used a thin slice chicken breast since that is what I had on hand. Made for PAC Spring 2011.
I've made this chicken before and my family absolutely loves it.