1/1 Photo of Guava Chicken
Amy in Hawaii's Note:
This is a simple sweet marinade great for grilling or broiling, that I got from my co-worker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except chicken in a 2 gallon zip loc bag and mix well.
- 2Add chicken and seal bag.
- 3Rub bag to evenly coat chicken pieces.
- 4Refrigerate overnight, turning bag once or twice.
- 5Keep refrigerated until prepared.
- 6Grill or broil chicken until done.
- 7Marinade is very sticky so line broiler pan with foil for easier cleanup.
- 8Recipe can be halved but you can still use the whole can of guava nectar.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guava Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 682.9
- Calories from Fat 391
- Total Fat 43.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 238.8 mg
- Sodium 2035.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 51.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese five spice powder