Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
A modification of several different recipes in order to fit the ingredients I had available. Great use for fresh guavas!!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8" springform pan with butter.
- Whip butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and guava puree, mixing well after each addition.
- Add dry ingredients and mix.
- Pour batter in pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- To make frosting: whip all ingredients with an electric mixer until smooth.