- 2 gallons guava juice
- 2 1⁄4 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups yellow onions, small dice
- 3 tablespoons chopped thyme
- 2 1⁄2 cups smoked bacon, small dice
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 cup liquid egg
- 10 1⁄2 cups salad oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Reduce Guava Juice to syrup stage.
- Cook the bacon till crisp, drain away fat (reserve) and let bacon cool.
- In the same pan, Caramelize the onion, then
- add back the cooked bacon
- Add the thyme, remove from heat and Allow to cool,
- then add to the Guava reduction.
- Blend with the mustard and liquid eggs. Slowly drizzle the salad oil and reserved bacon fat to emulsify the ingredients.