Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I was given this recipe at a recipe exchange and love it! Marinate chicken for at least two hours for the best flavor.
- 2 lbs chicken, cut up
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 grapefruit, juice of
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and chili powder.
- Juice grapefruit and discard rind.
- Mix grapefruit juice, onion, honey, and soy sauce together.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Broil or grill for 20 to 25 minutes until tender.
- Baste a couple of times.
- Remove from the grill; keep covered for 10 minutes in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven.