Recipe by B Ahart
I learned this recipe in a small resturant in San Marcos while on a military tour. its a sour sweet blend.
Directions See How It's Made
- sperately add water, honey, and sugar and stir for 30 sec.
- add water mix into blender.
- cut lime in half, squeeze juice from one of the halves into blender.
- cut the remaining half of lime into half
- put one of the lime peices into the blender
- with the last lime peice squeeze the juice into the blender
- blend untill the skin from the lime is into very tiny peices.
- add the sprite to blender
- blend mix for 30 seconds.