Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I learned this recipe in a small resturant in San Marcos while on a military tour. its a sour sweet blend.
- sperately add water, honey, and sugar and stir for 30 sec.
- add water mix into blender.
- cut lime in half, squeeze juice from one of the halves into blender.
- cut the remaining half of lime into half
- put one of the lime peices into the blender
- with the last lime peice squeeze the juice into the blender
- blend untill the skin from the lime is into very tiny peices.
- add the sprite to blender
- blend mix for 30 seconds.
i made this limeade for my boyfriend once and according to him it cured his hangover. i think it tastes good too but I use a little more lime and a little less honey.
I really like this refreshing drink! I made it just like the recipe. I can imagine myself sipping these down in a comfy chair in a nice sunny spot.... Oh, Pool Boy! Another refill please! ;-) Thanks B Ahart!