- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 240.97 g can cream-style corn, mashed and strained,then add milk to corn to make one cup
- 4.92 ml vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt or tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 55 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes, then turn out of pan.
- Cool; dust with powdered sugar if desired.