Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This recipe is from www.tastycooking.com. This dish is served in Guatamala.
- 4 cups bananas, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup cashews, chopped (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in bananas, coconut milk, vanilla and butter.
- Fold in raisins and cashews, if desired.
- Pour into a greased 5x9-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 1 hour and 15 minutes.