1/1 Photo of Guasacaca Sauce (Venezuela)
Daniel Aguilar's Note:
I use this sauce with Doritos ;) or tostones (another recipe mine) Try it you will like it ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel tomatoes and dice them, along with the chili peppers and the onions.
- 2Mix the tomatoes, onions, chiles, the parsley and the cilantro with the vinegar, the oil the salt and the pepper, mixing with a wooden spoon.
- 3Peel the avocados, puree the most ripe one, cut the other one into dice.
- 4Add to the other ingredients and place the avocado pip in the sauce, so it does not go black.
- 5Before you serve remove the pips.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guasacaca Sauce (Venezuela)
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.7
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 978.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g