Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I use this sauce with Doritos ;) or tostones (another recipe mine) Try it you will like it ;)
- 2 ripe avocados
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1⁄2 red chili pepper
- 1⁄2 green chili pepper (jalapeno)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander (cilantro)
- 1⁄4 cup wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Peel tomatoes and dice them, along with the chili peppers and the onions.
- Mix the tomatoes, onions, chiles, the parsley and the cilantro with the vinegar, the oil the salt and the pepper, mixing with a wooden spoon.
- Peel the avocados, puree the most ripe one, cut the other one into dice.
- Add to the other ingredients and place the avocado pip in the sauce, so it does not go black.
- Before you serve remove the pips.
This sause was delicious! I cut the recipe in half and cut the oil down and vinegar and added some lime juice to it...Yummo! I served it with Chicken Fajitas#311873 and we had a delicious meal which I will definately make again! Made for Fall Pac Orphanage 2009.
This sauce was very good. I'm from Mexico, and it reminded me of guacamole, but this is definitely a unique sauce. I did add a little bit of lime juice, just a personal preference, my hubby liked it both ways. I made it with your Tostones, or Fried Banana. (Venezuela) and it was yummy. Thank you for posting! Made for PAC Fall '09.
it is excellent!!!