1/1 Photo of Guanabana Margaritas
Guanabana nectar, with its sweet-acid vanilla taste, can be found in grocery stores under the Goya, Del Valle or Jumex label in the Mexican ethnic food section.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup tequila (a good brand such as Cuervo Gold)
- 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup guanabana nectar (Goya, Del Valle or Jumex)
- 1 cup crushed ice
- coarse sugar, for coating the rims of the glasses
- 1 lime wedge
- 1Mix the lime juice, lemon juice, tequila, Grand Marnier, sugar and guanabana nectar in a large cocktail shaker.
- 2Add the crushed ice and shake until cold.
- 3Pour coarse sugar onto a small plate.
- 4Rub the edge of the rim of the glass with the lime wedge and dip into sugar.
- 5Use a cocktail strainer to pour the drinks into the glasses.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guanabana Margaritas
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 16.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: