Recipe by Jamilahs_Kitchen
From Guam's Favorite Recipes. I would do a sour relish if I made this but traditionally they like sweet. Posted for ZWT 7.
- 5 large russet potatoes (skinned, boiled until tender)
- 5 hard-boiled eggs (more, if you like yours eggy)
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1⁄4 cup black olives (canned, diced)
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon pimiento (jar or canned, diced thinly)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice the boiled potatoes and hard-boiled eggs. Mix together, but don't mash.
- In a separate bowl, add relish, olives, mayonnaise and pimentos.
- Add to potatoes and eggs and mix it. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Avoid mashing the potatoes, but it isn't bad if you do.
- The taste is delicious.
- Garnish with sliced black olives.
- Enjoy at room temperature or chilled.