Recipe by Finneus Fudge
When we were stationed on Guam, they used to make this wonderful chicken on huge grills, then chop it into smaller pieces and serve. The longer it stays in the marinade, the better.
- 5 lbs chicken legs with thigh
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 5 lemons, juice of
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- hot sauce, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients but chicken.
- Place chicken into large zip loc bags and pour in half the marinade. (Save the rest of the marinade in the refrigerator for use when grilling.).
- Refrigerate over night or longer.
- Remove chicken, discarding the marinade.
- Grill until about half done.
- Dip each piece into the reserved marinade and finish cooking.