1/4 Photos of Guadalupe's Guacamole
Vicki in CT's Note:
The best guacamole you will ever eat. Caution...addictive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice onion, tomato, cilantro, and jalapeno. If you don't like spice, then remove seeds. Place in medium bowl.
- 2Remove pits from avacados. Spoon the meat of the avacados from the skin. Smash with fork; I use a large meat fork. Add to bowl of vegetables.
- 3Add juice and salt. Stir well.
- 4Cover with saran wrap (it should be touching the guacamole to prevent air). Let set for one hour.
- 5Serve with chips or on tacos, etc.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guadalupe's Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.9
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g