Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
The best guacamole you will ever eat. Caution...addictive.
- 1⁄2 vidalia onion
- 1⁄2 ripe tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 3 avocados
- 1 lime, juice of
- Dice onion, tomato, cilantro, and jalapeno. If you don't like spice, then remove seeds. Place in medium bowl.
- Remove pits from avacados. Spoon the meat of the avacados from the skin. Smash with fork; I use a large meat fork. Add to bowl of vegetables.
- Add juice and salt. Stir well.
- Cover with saran wrap (it should be touching the guacamole to prevent air). Let set for one hour.
- Serve with chips or on tacos, etc.
This is a good guacamole but I cut down on cilantro and onion and didn't use the jalapeno. I used juice from 1/2 a lime. Made for ZWT4 for Cookin Cats.
I liked the chunkiness of this one as well as the simplicity. Made a double batch and we ate most as an appetizer last night. Fast, easy and deliscious way to start a meal. Made on behalf of the Daffy Daffodils for ZWT4.
Good stuff! We ate the whole bowl. I added the juice of a lemon, too. I used a red onion because one was already peeled and I thought it would be pretty. Thanks! Reviewed for ZWT4