1/2 Photos of Guadalupe River Pudding
When I was little my aunt used to make this when I came to visit. It is so easy to make and delicious. It makes a lot so you can separate it out into tow 8x8 pans and freeze one for later.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1For the crust:.
- 2Finely crumble the butter and flour together. Add chopped nuts and mix together. Grease 9x13 pan and pat into the bottom. Bake 350 for 20 minutes. Let cool.
- 3Mix together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and cool whip. Whip with electric mixer until smooth. Spread on the crust.
- 4Mix together the pudding mixes and milk, beat until thickened. Spread the pudding on top of the cream cheese mixture. It works best to drop large dollops of pudding in various spots and then smooth out.
- 5Spread remaining Cool Whip on top of the pudding and garnish with chocolate curls.
- 6Refrigerate to set. Cut and serve. Can freeze for several months.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guadalupe River Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.5
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 70.2 mg
- Sodium 543.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 34.8 g
- Protein 7.5 g