Recipe by Recipe Junkie
A really delicious dessert. Cooking time does not include refrigeration time.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup pecans, chopped fine
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first three ingredients together and pat into 9x13" pan.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- While bottom layer cools, blend cream cheese, sugar and 1 cup of the cool whip.
- Spread over cool crust.
- Prepare puddings separately according to package directions.
- Spread vanilla pudding over cool whip mixture.
- Spread chocolate pudding over vanilla pudding.
- Top with remaining cool whip and garnish with shaved chocolate.
- Chill several hours or overnight.