Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Original recipe from gimme some oven blog.
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 2 tablespoons tahini (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (more or less to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Add in a few extra tablespoons of water to thin out the consistency if you’d like.
- Also, you can add the onion or cilantro at the end rather than to the processor if you like a more mild onion/cilantro flavor.