Recipe by Just Call Me Martha
It's magic because it just DISAPPEARS right after you put it out! Serve with nacho chips or as a side with most Mexican or Southwest-style dishes. I have even used this as a sandwich spread.
Top Review by riffraff
I used low fat sour cream and it tasted great. The secret is to leave the avocado somewhat chunky, in my opinion. I put the pit in the bowl with the dip so it would not brown. Thanks Martha!
- 5 ripe avocados
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 fresh jalapeno, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can chilies, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves (coriander)