Recipe by Honni
Adopted. I have not tried this one yet. Honni Prep and time to make are a guesstimate.
Top Review by Becky
This is delicious and I agree that it is great because you can use ingredients that you have on hand. It is not a traditional Guacamole but is more like a delicious advocado dip. I would definitely make it again!
- 1 yellow onion, quartered
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili pepper, Crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 avocados, halved pitted
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the metal blade chopping in your food processor, then place the onion, lemon juice, mayonnaise, chili peppers and salt in the work bowl.
- Run the processor nonstop for 10 seconds.
- The onion should be minced, and the other ingredients blended together.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out large chunks of avocado into the work bowl.
- Clean out each avocado shell as thoroughly as possible.
- Distribute the chunks of avocado around the chopping blade of the food processor.
- Pulse process two or three times, until the mixture is churned, but lumpy (like cottage cheese).