- 4 medium avocados
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice avacados in half, remove seed, scoop our flesh using a spoon into a medium size bowl.
- Mash avacados using fork until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, saving tomatoes.
- Stir well, taste for seasoning and adjust to your liking.
- Add tomatoes and stir well.
- Chill or serve immediately.
- Will keep in sealed container for 24 hours in refrigorator.