I was making my regular recipe for Guacamole for a carry in and decided to add Mango at the last moment...it was a hit and tastes so delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the avocados in half, scoop out the flesh with a spoon; mash 3 of the 4 halves. Reserve one of the avacado pits.
- 2Coarsely chop the remaining avacado half, and set aside.
- 3Add of theremaining ingredients together, except the chopped avacado.
- 4Gently stir in the chopped avacado, and place the pit in the center to deter it from turning brown.
- 5Serve immediately, or cover with plastic wrap, pressing wrap firmly to surface of guacamole (or it will turn color due to oxidation) and refrigerate up to 4 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guacamole With Mango
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.2
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.0 mg
- Sodium 119.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 1.0 g