Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was making my regular recipe for Guacamole for a carry in and decided to add Mango at the last moment...it was a hit and tastes so delicious!
- 2 large avocados
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons sweet onions, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes, finely diced
- 4 tablespoons mangoes, fresh chopped
- 1 lime, small juice of
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon salt
- Cut the avocados in half, scoop out the flesh with a spoon; mash 3 of the 4 halves. Reserve one of the avacado pits.
- Coarsely chop the remaining avacado half, and set aside.
- Add of theremaining ingredients together, except the chopped avacado.
- Gently stir in the chopped avacado, and place the pit in the center to deter it from turning brown.
- Serve immediately, or cover with plastic wrap, pressing wrap firmly to surface of guacamole (or it will turn color due to oxidation) and refrigerate up to 4 hours before serving.