Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this recipe after tasting a friend of mine's. Its a refreshing summer treat. The pineapple is nice surprise. My picky father even loves it!
- 2 small avocados, peeled and mashed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple tidbits (diced canned pineapple)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash hot sauce
- In a bowl, mash the avocados and lemon juice with a fork.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips !