This recipe comes from the 1994 Sunset Recipe Annual. It's by Marie Mitchell, and our family likes it with our sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a pot of water to boil.
- 2Add pasta and boil until JUST tender.
- 3Cool 5 minutes after draining.
- 4Meanwhile, in a 1 or 2-quart pan, bring 1/4 inch water to boil.
- 5Add beans and carrot; cover and simmer until tender crisp.
- 6Drain, cool.
- 7In a bowl, combine pasta, beans, and carrot, onion, oil, and 1 Tbsn of the lemon juice.
- 8Arrange in equal portions on lettuce leaves on 4 salad plates.
- 9Pit, peel and mash avacado with the remaining lemon juice.
- 10Spoon over plates.
- 11Season with Salt and Pepper.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guacamole Twisties Salad
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.9
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 5.2 g