Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Whenever I make this in my house it never lasts more than a few minutes. Luckily, it's super fast to make so it doesn't take long to make a second batch! Without the tomatoes, this can also be good as a filling in sandwiches.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 cloves garlic (minced or grated)
- 1⁄2 ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 lemons, juice of or lime
- salt and pepper, to taste
- plain nacho chip
- Use a fork to mash avocados in a bowl.
- When they are relatively smooth, mix in garlic and lemon or lime juice.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add in tomatoes just before serving with nacho chips.
Made this tonight for dh and I... Sorry to say that this wasn't for us. It seemed like it was missing something. Dh said that it was bland. Was hoping to like it alot- sorry!
This is exactly how I make guacamole...but I also add some finely diced jalapenos just to add a little heat. I really don't understand how/why others add sour cream or anything else that detracts from the natural flavor of the avocados.
This was a mild flavored guacamole that is child friendly. It will make a nice dip to serve to members of my family who won't eat spicy food. Thanks Sackville Girl. Bullwinkle