Recipe by Cathie H.
This is my own recipe, and until I made it I did not even like Guacamole. I made it one day for my daughter and she named the recipe Mom's Perfect Guacamole. She also wrote out the directions!
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 tablespoons sweet onions, finely diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 dashes hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped