1/9 Photos of Guacamole-Smoked Salmon Bruschetta
I like this recipe because it is simple and easy to make. I've actually made the guacomole in advance, so that the flavours set in. This is good as part of a light supper, when some of your other recipes are just not ready yet, and you need an extra few minutes to wait.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash the avocados together. Add the chopped tomatoes, grated carrots, crushed fennel seeds, salt and pepper, and lemon juice. Mix well.
- 2Thinly butter each slice of French bread, and toast it in the oven for 2 minutes.
- 3After taking out the French bread slices, add one piece of smoked salmon to each slice.
- 4Top the French bread and salmon with one or two slices of white onion, as desired.
- 5Adding as a third layer of topping the tomato-avocado mix.
- 6Serve one or two per person.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guacamole-Smoked Salmon Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.1
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 10.9 mg
- Sodium 475.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 11.5 g