1/4 Photos of Guacamole Salad (Barefoot Contessa) Ina Garten
I watched Ina make this on TV today and it looked so colorful I just have to try it. You may want to adjust the jalapeños to taste, add some mango, and if you are watching your calories- eliminate or reduce the olive oil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.19 ml grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and 1/2-inch diced
- 425.24 g can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 118.29 ml small diced red onion
- 29.58 ml minced jalapeno peppers, seeded (2 peppers)
- 2.46 ml freshly grated lime zest
- 59.14 ml freshly squeezed lime juice (2 limes)
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 2.46 ml minced garlic
- 1.23 ml ground cayenne pepper
- 2 ripe Hass avocadoes, seeded, peeled, and 1/2-inch diced
- 1Place the tomatoes, yellow pepper, black beans, red onion, jalapeño peppers, and lime zest in a large bowl.
- 2Whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, salt, black pepper, garlic, and cayenne pepper and pour over the vegetables.
- 3Toss well.
- 4Just before you're ready to serve the salad, fold the avocados into the salad.
- 5Check the seasoning and serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guacamole Salad (Barefoot Contessa) Ina Garten
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.5
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 299.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: