Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 5 large avocados
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (4 ) can green chilies, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 1⁄2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Peel and chop avocados into a bowl.
- Mash with garlic and lemon juice.
- Add remaining ingredients, mixture will be chunky.
- To prepare individual salads, spoon mixture on shredded or whole lettuce leaves.
- Top with diced tomato for garnish and serve with tortilla chips.
- If made ahead of time, save pit and put in dip until time to serve to prevent darkening.
This was a good, basic guacamole...I think next time I make it I'll add some minced shallots. Thanks Susie (-: